Faversham Counselling Service provides a range of private, self-funded therapies for individual and family relationship problems, including couples.
Talking to one of our counsellors can provide just the help you need to work through personal difficulties and find solutions to problems. All of our counsellors are trained to listen and can help you explore your feelings, thoughts and behaviours in a safe, confidential and non-judgemental way.
If you are experiencing any of the following:
- Feeling down and low, anxious, worried or over-stressed
- Suffering from panic attacks, a traumatic experience or phobia
- Going through a crisis, bereavement, redundancy, early retirement or illness
- Having to face a separation or divorce and wanting some help
- Suffering from the effects of physical, emotional or sexual abuse
- Wanting someone to share your thoughts and feelings with to help see a way through
- Wanting to work on your personal growth
- Wanting to talk about other issues in confidence
Please call to register with our service on 01795 591019 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
In some cases we might require you to fill in this PHQ-GAD questionnaire before coming in to see us.
If you have been advised to do so, please click on the button below to download the questionnaire. Once you have downloaded it, please print it off and fill in the form before scanning and sending back to:
Please take care to ensure you send this to the correct address.
Cost for Sessions
Unfortunately, we are unable to provide low-cost or reduced rate counselling.
Assessment/First Session £50
Ongoing Sessions £45
Assessment/First Session £75
Ongoing Sessions £60
Payment is due at the end of each session (by cash or cheque). Short-term cancellations (within 48 hours - without rescheduled appointment) will still be charged, along with any missed sessions, at the full cost of the session.