Faversham Counselling Service provides a range of private, self-funded therapies for individual and family relationship problems, including couples.
Talking to one of our counsellors can provide just the help you need to work through personal difficulties and find solutions to problems. All of our counsellors are trained to listen and can help you explore your feelings, thoughts and behaviours in a safe, confidential and non-judgemental way.
Are you are experiencing any of the following:
- Feeling down and low, anxious, worried or over-stressed
- Suffering from panic attacks, a traumatic experience or phobia
- Going through a crisis, bereavement, redundancy, early retirement or illness
- Having to face a separation or divorce and wanting some help
- Suffering from the effects of physical, emotional or sexual abuse
- Wanting someone to share your thoughts and feelings with to help see a way through
- Wanting to work on your personal growth
- Wanting to talk about other issues in confidence
If you would like to self-refer to our service, please click here. Alternatively, you could call us on 01795 591 019.
Cost for Sessions
Please note our private fees are undergoing review and will be updated shortly.
Unfortunately, we are unable to provide low-cost or reduced rate counselling at this time.
Fees as at November 2017 (currently under review)
Assessment/First Session £50
Ongoing Sessions £45
Assessment/First Session £75
Ongoing Sessions £60
Payment is due at the end of each session (by cash or cheque). Short-term cancellations (within 48 hours - without rescheduled appointment) will still be charged, along with any missed sessions, at the full cost of the session.